Dead blog coming back to life (:

Hello again ! Sorry dah mati gila my blog nih , SORRY SORRY SORRY . Anyways , the reason i started blogging again is because me and my sis read a blog and it was cute , so terasa nak blogging balik , i'll try and cope twitter , facebook , tumblr and BLOG !


Hihi . Okay ., so shall update what i've been up to . Panjang sikit takpe kan ? Kkk~ Okay , hmm . Baru habis my mid - terms , and i'm hoping not to jatuh kelas , why ? because i want this :


I want it ! I want it !


(sorry for the unclear gif of Heechul up there)

And , well , jatuh la my maruah if i drop class , dah okay-2 1st class ( not bragging kays ) , suddenly jatuh >< Malu ! Hmm , so now is the school break baby !


And i'm enjoying it like hell ! Everyday is a friday ^^ . HAHA . And , thank god , got no homework this break , YEAY . more internet time ! WooHoo . Oh , and i'm going back to my 'beloved' hometown . Perghh . Half - excited , half - hating . Not that i hate them , they are abit .....

DULL .
(sorry , that sounded harsh ><)

When i see my favorite cousins , i'm like :


But , when it comes to the 'dull' part , i'm like :


(unclear gif of Teukie , sorry )

Haha , see ? My life aint fun at times :P Peffff . Oh god , i just realised it's almost 3:30 in tha morning !!! HAHA . Got sleepy eyes already . It's okay , tmr i wake up , open laptop , open twitter , facebook , tumblr dan segala - galanya (:

For those , who left me the messages on my chatbox , thank you for the compliments , if you gave any (: Oh , somehow , i miss a bit of school . And , i've gone crazy with Super Junior . Over the top , seriously . Like the other day , SJM ( Super Junior Mandarin ) , means they sing songs in chinese . And it's a subgroup . They came to Msia for a mini concert . AND IT WAS FREE ! So , i was all :


Haha . So , consoled my mum and dad . It was hard . -phew- . Finally got and made a deal with my aunt . She'd teman us to go there . Their rehearsa; was at 2:30 and i wanted to go , but of course , mum had to babble . So , last-2 we went arnd 5 . HAHA . so late and like A BILLION people flooded the place . of course a billion , it was called ' Hari Sejuta Belia' SEJUTA o.O Then , the PM was liek 'melancarkan' the event and talked abt some like weird crap and said ' I VOTE FOR MU TONIGHT !' (for the MU vs. Barcelona thingy) . Haha . But , PM , MU lost . Kkkkk~ 



And from 4:30 until 10:00 i stood there , doing nothing , just pushing and shoving between people . I srsly couldn't breathe , but it was SJM . They are people who i only see on TV and i cant miss this chance . Then at 8:00 some local artist performed , it was like a 30 minute show , lame right ? And , everytime some artist says ' I SEE ALOT OF SUPER JUNIOR FANS !' , the crowd would go crazy . It was so fun ! Then , they said SJM would arrive at 10:00 . Peff . so i waited like crazy from 8:30 until 10:00 , doing nothing , just standing there like some kind of idiot , with my cousin and my sister . By the time it was like 9:30 , my sis got too dizzy and wanted to keluar , so my aunt brought her out from the crowd , leaving , me and my cousin . THANK GOD IT WAS A COUSIN WHO WASN'T DULL . 

Then , at 10:00 , THEY CAME OUT ! I had like a heart attack ! I couldnt believe my idols were in front of me !


They started of with Perfection , it was one good song ! IT TOTALLY KILLED ME ! Then , some interview >< The MC was way too close to the boys ! Thank god , Donghae and Siwon weren't there , BUT there was Henry there ! For God sakes 

Then , the MC said , there would be some lucky fans who would be able to come on the stage and ask the boys questions , i was SO JEALOUS by the girls , like seriously !




Oh God , I'm so tired la , sorry , i'll continue tmr okay ? PROMISE (: -yawns- Nites people ! Love ya .